Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Hampshire grants for renovations

New Forest council has £50,000 left in its renovation grant fund for the last four months of the year. Grants of up to £5,000 are available for essential repairs and adaptations.

Disabled facilities grants are still available for people who require adaptations, such as wheelchair ramps, stairlifts and bathroom and kitchen improvements. They apply to home owners and tenants alike. Call the grants helpline on 023 8028 5151.